Feel free to send us a message and tell us what you are wanting - even if you aren't exactly sure what that is!
Every project begins with a friendly exchange of ideas.
We welcome and encourage you to share your creative ideas, photos, or creative concepts!
We will do our best to make the ideas that are dancing in your head translate into the product of your dreams.
Let's discuss what might work best in your space and budget. We look forward to hearing from you!
Leave us a message anytime - day or night! We do occasionally sleep so we will get back to you as soon as we wake up!
Let's make the ideas that are dancing in your head translate into the product of your dreams. We love to communicate with and involve our clients in the creative process... through emails and photos from beginning to end. You are always in control of the outcome as we ask for your INPUT and APPROVAL at every stage. It's a fun, easy and exciting way to enjoy your very own artwork - guaranteed!
CAN YOU HELP ME DETERMINE THE RIGHT SIZE OF ARTWORK OR DECOR FOR MY SPACE?
Yes! We love working with our clients to provide size recommendations based on space and ceiling heights - as well as guide them with color choices to match existing materials, fabrics, furnishings or style preferences.
No, we never charge extra for customizing colors - as nearly all of our work is considered Made-to Order - and prices are based primarily on size and material used. Simply contact us in advance to discuss to receive a free, no-obligation pricing and shipping quotes. While many of our In-Stock items cannot be altered... we will, whenever possible, gladly create a new item for you with your customized changes. Contact us in advance to discuss and receive completion dates.
Yes! We love working with interior designers, consultants, builders, and other trade professionals and have experience meeting and exceeding large quantities of work orders for conference rooms, business lobbies, hotels, condos... even a 72 piece artwork order for a luxury passenger train in Alaska!
We can also create large quantities of our vertical garden planter boxes for private parties or professional groups wanting to engage and entertain their guests with a fun and unique hands-on activity.
Contact us today to discuss your project!
Before we begin, please tell me in DETAIL what you want.
· If unsure, but have a general idea, tell me that too. That will allow me to ask you a series of questions and possibly share photos that will help guide us in the right direction. :-) We can then discuss options and get things figured out.
That sounds great! Let me know when you want to place an ORDER:
· I will send you a DETAILED CUSTOM ORDER that lists the materials, size, colors, finishes, due date, and any other specific areas of information that we have discussed and agreed upon.
· Please read prior to purchasing to make sure that I understand exactly what you are wanting and that we are on the same page. Don't worry, you can always change your mind and request some changes as we proceed.
Production will begin once your order is paid for and received.
In a few days you will then receive PRELIMINARY PHOTOS:
Remember, your item is still in the CREATING stages and may or may not been assembled or framed.
• Preliminary Photos are always taken PRIOR to any POLY being applied, sealing seals the wood.
• This is the time to reassess the overall look and request ANY and ALL CHANGES.
• We will work with you until you are satisfied with your product and give your approval to proceed to completion.
It is the Client’s responsibility to alert Seller immediately AT THIS TIME OF ANY CHANGES YOU WANT.
You will then receive FINAL PHOTOS:
AFTER the item has been fully assembled and…
the final coats of POLY have been applied…
and always PRIOR to shipping.
• Please note: we usually CANNOT make any significant changes at this point.
• or if for some reason you decide its not deemed acceptable, a replacement will be offered... a replacement that will take the same amount of time to complete as the original product.
It is the CLIENT'S RESPONSIBILITY TO RESPOND TO THE SELLER’S BUSINESS EMAILS (as well as the Seller’s responsibility to respond to the Client) in a timely manner (within 24 hours) so not to jeopardize delivery date - which is set individually after paid order is received.
Unfortunately, no. Free shipping does not apply to orders to Hawaii or Alaska, and is a limited to the contiguous 48 states only. If you need item(s) shipped to Alaska or Hawaii please contact us first for a price quote before placing your order.